As a ZenFone fan, I for one am really looking forward to enhancing my smartphone experience with the ASUS ZenFone 2. I already have a ZenFone C and ZenFone 5 in the family, and it's the addition of advanced specs and a more ergonomic design that has made ZenFone 2 too worth coveting. If I were to list down reasons on why I feel ASUS ZenFone 2 will most definitely redefine my smartphone experience, then the following 5 reasons would figure in the list.
1. 13MP PixelMaster Camera - Yes, I will start with the camera first, because as a travel blogger, my biggest concern and priority is getting good photos, and that too without hassle. When one is travelling and needs to get moments captured quickly while on the go, there's hardly any time to get the bulky cameras out. And during such moments, having a good phone camera really comes handy. With specs like 13MP PixelMaster rear camera, capturing precious travel moments would be more fun than ever.
Plus since most of my travel photos are captured on phone cameras, a better phone camera would only ensure that I rely more on my camera phone rather than exhausting energy on tugging cameras along.
2. 64-bit Intel Atom Processor with 4GB RAM - So far as the tech specs go, ASUS ZenPhone 2 is powered by 64-bit Super Quad Core Intel Atom Processor, and has a whopping 4GB of RAM. Also it comes with an Intel LTE-Advances modem for 4G/LTE connectivity. Of course this up-gradation s going to make web surfing and performing other tasks on the phone super slick.
3. More personalised ZenUI Experience - On the ASUS ZenFone 2, the ZenUI too has been upgraded with more features added to make the phone more personalised and user-friendly.
The brand new ZenUI on ZenFone 2 comes with exquisite visual design and boasts of a variety of new features such as ZenMotion, SnapView, Trend Micro Security and ZenUI instant updates that enhance usability, ensure security and privacy, and deliver a seamless user experience. Besides this, it's brighter and there are also multiple themes to chose from.
4. BoostMaster Technology - If snail speed of battery recharging figures in your phone woes list, then it's time you switch your phone to ASUS Zenfone 2, for it comes with BoostMaster Technology, that helps charge the ZenFone at double the regular speed.
ASUS BoostMaster Technology is ASUS-exclusive technology that charges devices much faster than traditional speeds. So with this technology you need not have to worry about your phone taking forever to charge. In just 39 minutes, your ZenFone 2 battery will be 60 percent recharged.
5. Ultra-Thin Ergonomic Arch Design - The ASUS ZenFone 2 is beautiful to look at. While the technical specifications of the yet to be launched ZenFone 2 have already won me over, it's luxurious design is like icing on the cake.
I am sure it's going to look good in people's hand, and if you thought that the plastic back panel of the previous ZenFones was a let down, then the fancy brushed metal finish of the back panel of ZenFone 2 is sure going to cheer you up. Then there's also the 1920x1080 Full HD IPS Display to look forward too, for the clarity it will give to the screen display would be interesting to check out.
ASUS Zenfone 2 is another brilliant product from ASUS stable, and with the kind of features the phone has incorporated, it will definitely pique buyers' curiosity in India. It's set to be officially unveiled on the 23rd of April, when the price tag of the various models of the phone would also be revealed. The unveiling event will also have bloggers in attendance, so stay tuned for more updates on the ASUS Zenfone 2.