Friday 20 March 2015

Stay Comfy With Trendy Casual Summer Footwear

Summer is knocking at the door and I am sure, like me, many of you are looking forward to pack off those bulky boots and shoes, and flaunt your oh-so-soft and fresh looking feet in some trendy and smart summer footwear! And believe you me, I have already started putting my new summer footwear collection together - smart flat footwear that's not just trendy but super comfortable too! Plus they come in all kinds of styles, designs and patterns, keeping in mind the tastes of all kinds of women - from a young girl to an old lady.

Trendy comfortable footwear

For women who are always on their toes (pun intended!), and do a lot of walking around, it's always advisable that they stick to flat footwear over those fancy but impractical heels. And who can deny the other advantage flat footwear offer - the ease of putting them on and taking them off! One doesn't need to look around for support while wearing them or taking them off, so if you are in a hurry, you know you can wear them or take them off in a jiffy. Also, you don't have to worry about tripping over or going off balance if you are rushing around.

While we all will agree that flat footwear are way more practical to wear than the heels, many of us might be of the opinion that flats do not look fancy or eye catching enough. But I guess this school of thought is soon becoming redundant for there are fun and trendy flat footwear available now, and that too at such reasonable prices that you will immediately want to invest in a few pairs! Trust me, for I have already done that! And my haul of trendy flats includes the super gorgeous golden kolhapuris shining above. And this is just one pair from the awesome collection! Now you go get browsing their wide range of trendy flats and I am sure in no time you too would be flaunting your own collection. Happy shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Well I am generally in my wedges but I love Kolhapuri chappals and so have one with wedges :) Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kolhapuris as well. They are comfy, chic and stylish together

    ReplyDelete